Buffalo Wings with Honey Garlic Glaze
Write a review
- 1 1/4 cups Buffalo Nuts®
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 4 Tablespoons butter
Honey Garlic Glaze
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced fine
- 1 1/4 cups honey
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place Buffalo Nuts® in food processor and process until finely ground. Add 2 Tablespoons of flour and pulse a couple more times. Pour the ground nuts into a shallow dish.
- Rinse and dry wings thoroughly. Melt butter in a shallow microwave-safe dish (I used a glass pie plate). Toss wings around in melted butter, coating thoroughly.
- Roll butter-coated wings in the ground nuts, coating thoroughly (I had just enough ground nuts for my wings). Place a flat baking rack on a foil-lined baking sheet and spray well with non-stick cooking spray. Carefully place wings on rack (don't let them touch one another). Bake wings for 35 minutes (after this point, you'll start glazing). While they're cooking during the 35 minutes, make your glaze.
- Melt butter over medium heat. When sizzling a little, add minced garlic and cook for about 20 to 30 seconds (don't let the garlic brown). Remove from heat and quickly whisk in honey and soy sauce. Warm for 2 minutes over simmer. Remove from heat to cool while the wings finish baking
- After the wings are done at the 35 minute mark, drizzle a quarter of the glaze over the wings and return to the oven for 5 minutes. Repeat one more time with another quarter of the glaze. The wings will have baked for a total of 45 minutes.
- Pull the wings out of the oven and carefully move to a serving plate. At this point, you can either serve the remaining glaze on the side for dipping, or you can use my preferred way to eat them...just pour glaze all over the wings, get a few extra napkins and get your fingers messy! Enjoy!
Buffalo Nuts - Peanuts with a Zesty Kick of Buffalo Wing Flavor http://www.buffalonuts.com